Friday, March 8, 2013

My New Favorite Sport

NO. It doesn't remove football as my 'religion'/way of life/favorite/number 1 sport.  Its just a new entry into the list of top 5.

Bowling. 

My first taste of this sport came way back in 2003, 10 years ago when I played as part of a school curriculum activity. I didn't really bother about the game. I went there to get my points to pass.

Fast forward 9++ years during Boxing Day 2012, me and my friend went to have a game and we didn't stop ever since.

I know I like it straight away because pool/snooker doesn't give me the same sense of excitement, thrill and above all, happiness.

Football comes first, futsal a close second. weight lifting third, running fourth and then bowling. Badminton is out of the top 5. But with my knee still recovering and the 2 main sport still out of the picture, bowling is my 3rd favorite !

2 comments:

norshamimi said...

CHECK THIS OUT!!

Lily Allen's biggest fan in Malaysia LEE LEE ALLEN has revealed herself and gone super crazy over her idol’s newest album, SHEEZUS!!

If you’re still wondering what I'm talking about, just take a little time out and check out her blog/videos/GROUPON DEAL at…

http://iamleeleeallen.blogspot.com/
OR
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAjsoeAtM5D7wyt44opn5UQ
Or
http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-selangor/posh-nail-spa-2/718371405

Stand a chance to win cash prizes with ‘Lee Lee Allen’s Who’s-Got-Better-Nails Contest’ when you purchase this Groupon!

Enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件 , 小仙女app黄软件